Nokia has just announced the Nikon D7100 mid-range dSLR.
Nikon claims the D7100 is a standalone version with higher specifications rivaling that of the D300s.
Nikon D7100 key features
- 24.1MP DX format CMOS sensor, with no OLPF
- EXPEED 3 processing
- ISO 100-6400 standard, up to 25600 expanded
- Max 6 fps continuous shooting in DX mode, 7fps in 1.3X crop mode
- 51 point AF system, 15 sensors cross type
- 2016 pixel RGB metering sensor
- Spot white balance in live view mode
- 1080 60i/30p video recording, built-in stereo mic, mic jack and audio monitoring jack
- Pentaprism with 100% coverage and 0.94X magnification
- 3.2″, 1.2m-dot LCD screen (640 x 480 X RGBW)
- Front and rear IR receivers
- Equivalent water and dust resistance to D800/D300S